de Buyer Deluxe Dicing Mandoline
Improved to make dicing and slicing easier than ever, this stainless-steel mandoline allows you to dice vegetables and fruits quickly and precisely using a specially designed safety pusher and color-coded blades in a range of thicknesses.
- Interchangeable blades let you slice, julienne and create decorative cuts in a range of thicknesses.
- Color-coded knife-grade stainless-steel blades let you dice, julienne and make precise slices; you can also create crinkle and waffle cuts as well as diamond dices in a range of thicknesses.
- Slice thickness can be adjusted up to 1cm.
- Three color-coded julienne blades in black, red and grey let you easily choose a 2mm, 4mm or 10mm julienne slice or dice thickness.
- Symbols and an innovative rotation stopper on patented safety pusher guide you to create a perfect square or diamond dice cut in the thickness of your choice.
- Built-in hollow-ground blade minimizes friction, and nonstick cutting surface ensures smooth operation.
- Nonskid feet hold mandoline in place.
- Folds flat for convenient storage.
- Includes an on-board blade storage case and an instructional DVD.
- Unit is dishwasher safe; blades are hand-wash only.
- A Williams Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 7" x 16" x 7 3/4" high.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Always use the pusher and receptacle for complete safety; do not use your hand to guide fruits or vegetables.
- Blades are very sharp and should be handled with care.
- When not in use, store julienne blades in case.
- All parts except blades are dishwasher safe.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery
- More about de Buyer
The de Buyer family has been making cookware in the French town of Val-d’Ajol since 1830. The family-owned company originally crafted pots and cauldrons for cooking over a live fire using iron ore extracted from the region. Pairing modern technology with a timeless attention to quality, De Buyer still creates cookware in the classic French shapes and materials traditionally used in professional kitchens. In addition to copper and iron collections, the company also offers stainless-steel and nonstick lines to meet the needs of today’s home cooks.