de Buyer Crêpe Pan Kit
OPrepare light, tender crepes like a pro. De Buyer's crepe pan, made of blue carbon steel, is the one preferred by master chefs for its ease in cooking and plating delicate crepes. It includes with a wooden turner tool to help lift and turn crepes.
- Set includes 9 1/2" crepe pan and beechwood turner.
- Solid blue-steel construction with blue painted handle.
- Low, sloped sides facilitate flipping and removing crepes.
- Uptilted riveted iron handle is designed to help smoothly swirl batter and turn crepes.
- Pan requires seasoning.
- Made in France.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Pan: 9 1/2" diam., 1" high; 2 lb. Makes 8" crepes.
- Turner: 13 3/4" long, 2" wide.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Pan is ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Keep wooden turn away from flame.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Hand-wash in hot water without detergent; dry immediately.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Season the pan before first use: rub interior with oil and place in hot oven. After each use, hand-wash in hot water without detergent and dry thoroughly. Oil regularly to maintain seasoning.
- Hand-wash the wooden turner.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.