Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
de Buyer Crepe Pan Kit
Prepare light, tender crepes like a pro. De Buyer's crepe pan, made of blue carbon steel, is the one preferred by master chefs for its ease in cooking and plating delicate crepes. It includes a wooden turner tool to help lift and turn crepes.
- Set includes 9 1/2" crepe pan and beechwood turner.
- Solid blue-steel construction with blue painted handle.
- Low, sloped sides facilitate flipping and removing crepes.
- Uptilted riveted iron handle is designed to help smoothly swirl batter and turn crepes.
- Pan requires seasoning before use.
- Made in France.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Pan: 9 1/2" diam., 1" high; 2 lb. Makes 8" crepes.
- Turner: 13 3/4" long, 2" wide.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Pan is ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Keep wooden turn away from flame.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Hand-wash in hot water without detergent; dry immediately.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Season the pan before first use: rub interior with oil and place in hot oven. After each use, hand-wash in hot water without detergent and dry thoroughly. Oil regularly to maintain seasoning.
- Hand-wash the wooden turner.
Next Day Delivery
- More about de Buyer
The de Buyer family has been making cookware in the French town of Val-d’Ajol since 1830. The family-owned company originally crafted pots and cauldrons for cooking over a live fire using iron ore extracted from the region. Pairing modern technology with a timeless attention to quality, De Buyer still creates cookware in the classic French shapes and materials traditionally used in professional kitchens. In addition to copper and iron collections, the company also offers stainless-steel and nonstick lines to meet the needs of today’s home cooks.