Dawson Floor Lamp
Our lamp’s sleek tripod base pays homage to an iconic silhouette of midcentury modern design. The frame is fixed in position with cleverly concealed joinery, and topped in authentic style with a clean-lined shade.
- 21" diam., 53 1/2" high overall.
- Available in Antique Brass or Polished Nickel finish.
- Tripod base is crafted of welded brass tubing.
- Shade is laminated natural-colored paper.
- On/off pull-chain switch.
- Felt-padded feet protect floor surfaces.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Overall: 21" diam., 53 1/2" high.
- Base: 21" diam., 47 1/2" high.
- Shade: 6 1/4" high; top diam. 6"; bottom diam.17 1/2".
- Cord: 12'.
- Lamp cord (not shown) pulls out from bottom of leg.
- Cord color: Antique Brass, clear gold; Polished Nickel, clear silver.
- Product weight: 28 lb.
- Uses three standard bulbs, Type B, up to 25W each (not included).
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Wipe the lamp with a soft, dry cloth. Avoid the use of all cleaners and abrasives, especially ammonia-based cleaners.
- Dust shade gently with a feather duster or soft, light cloth.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow two to three weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.