Gluten-Free Brownie and Cookie Gift Box
- Online Only
- Vendor Shipped
Dancing Deer Cookie Company has perfected gluten-free baking with these brownies and cookies, which are decadent, flavorful and irresistibly scrumptious. The Boston company prepares each batch from premium ingredients in a certified gluten-free facility, and the exclusive assortment comes boxed and ready for giving – in case you decide to share. This sampler includes three classic favorites:
Chocolate Chunk Brownies: An ultra-dense, dark-chocolate brownie loaded with semisweet chocolate chunks.
Oatmeal Raisin Cookies: Crisp yet tender, with plump raisins and a hint of cinnamon.
Chocolate Chip Cookies: Soft-baked classics studded with decadent chunks of semisweet chocolate.
- 1 lb. 7 oz. total.
- Produced in a 100% gluten-free facility.
- Shipped fresh.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The cookies and brownies ship at ambient temperature. Unopened, or opened and tightly wrapped, the items will keep up to 14 days at room temperature (or refrigerated) and up to 2 months frozen (brownies will keep up to 3 months frozen) in an airtight container. Before freezing, wrap tightly in freezer-safe wrap. If frozen, thaw at room temperature.
- Chocolate Brownies: Brown sugar, semi-sweet chocolate (unsweetened chocolate, sugar, anhydrous dextrose, soy lecithin (an emulsifier), vanilla), cage-free eggs, butter (milk), cocoa powder (processed with alkali), brown rice flour, potato starch, sorghum flour, pure vanilla, tapioca flour, salt, baking soda, xanthan gum.
- Oatmeal Raisin Cookies: Brown sugar, palm fruit oil, sorghum flour, tapioca flour, raisins, cane sugar, cage-free eggs, rolled oats, brown rice flour, baking powder (sodium acid pyrophosohate, sodium bicarbonate, corn starch, monocalcium phosphate), salt, pure vanilla, xantham gum, cinnamon, baking soda.
- Chocolate Chip Cookies: Semi-sweet chocolate (unsweetened chocolate, sugar, anhydrous dextrose, soy lecithin, vanilla), brown sugar, butter (milk), sorghum flour, brown rice flour, tapioca flour, cane sugar, cage-free eggs, baking powder (sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate, corn starch, monocalcium phosphate) pure vanilla, salt, baking soda, xantham gum.
- Produced in a facility that uses milk, soy.
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.
Rated 2 out of 5 by LesK from Gluten-Free Brownie and Cookie Gift Box Products were all "dry". Tasted good though. Given the condition of the products (very dry) and amount, this gift box is way over-priced. I would not recommend purchasing this.Date published: 2016-01-06Rated 5 out of 5 by MzDC from Wowza!! Delicious! I was diagnosed with Celiac Disease almost 10 years ago. I have given up on most baked goods because they always taste slightly strange or have an odd consistency when compared to gluten containing baked goods. Let's face it, gluten is important to baking! A friend of mine sent me this sampler for my birthday. Amazing!! I actually reread the ingredients numerous times because the cookies and brownies were delicious. It seemed too good to be true. Now after 24 hours, I can confirm I am not sick and they are in fact really gluten free. Fantastic! I will be ordering more!Date published: 2015-03-11