At her celebrated New York City bakery, Dana Loia combines classic French techniques with nostalgic American flavors to create whimsical macarons you won't find anywhere else. Created especially for fall, these macarons feature crisp meringue shells and a decadent pumpkin-pie filling infused with cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg and brown sugar. Pair them with coffee, tea or dessert wine for an elegant, lighter-than-air dessert.
- Box of 12 macarons, 6 jack-o'-lantern and 6 plain.
- Shipped frozen to arrive chilled.
- Certified Kosher by KOF-K.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The macarons ship chilled with an ice pack and will keep refrigerated for up to 7 days, or frozen up to 1 month. The macarons are best enjoyed at room temperature. If storing in a refrigerator, please allow approximately 10 minutes or 30 minutes if frozen to reach room temperature before serving.
- Almond flour, egg whites, salt, unsalted butter, cream of tartar, salt, natural flavorings, vanilla bean, pumpkin puree, cinnamon, nutmeg, clove, brown sugar.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped via 2-day delivery from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.