Dana's Bakery, Classic Macaron Collection, Set of 12
- Online Only
Enjoy a taste of sweet nostalgia with our assortment of best-selling macarons from Dana's Bakery in New York City. Handcrafted in the traditional French style, these creative classics pay tribute to a quartet of Dana's favorite American comfort food treats. All are kosher and 100% gluten-free.
Thin Mint: Beautiful mint green meringues cradle a luscious layer of velvety dark chocolate ganache.
Peanut Butter & Jelly: Purple meringues with a creamy peanut butter filling—and a grape jelly surprise in the center.
S'mores: Rich milk-chocolate ganache and toasted homemade marshmallow fluff nestled between chocolate and graham meringues.
Red Velvet: A light, fluffy cream cheese filling between ruby-red meringues with a rich, chocolaty flavor.
- 12 macarons, three of each flavor.
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The macarons ship frozen with an ice pack. The macarons will keep refrigerated for up to 7 days, or frozen up to 1 month. The macarons are best enjoyed at room temperature. If storing them in a refrigerator, please allow approximately 10 minutes to reach room temperature or 30 minutes if frozen.
- Thin Mint: Almond Flour, Confectionary Sugar Granulated Sugar, Egg Whites, Salt, Dark Chocolate, Heavy Cream, Light Corn Syrup, Peppermint Oil.
- Peanut Butter & Jelly: Almond Flour, Confectionary Sugar Granulated Sugar, Egg Whites, Salt, Peanut Butter (Roasted Peanuts and Sugar, Contains 2% or Less of: Molasses, Fully Hydrogenated Vegetable Oils (Rapeseed And Soybean), Mono and Diglycerides, Salt, Jelly (Grape Juice, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Corn Syrup, Contains 2% Or Less Of: Pectin, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate (Preservative).
- S'mores: Almond Flour, Confectionary Sugar, Brown Sugar, Granulated Sugar, Egg Whites, Milk Chocolate, Heavy Cream, Light Corn Syrup, Salt.
- Red Velvet: Almond Flour, Cocoa Powder, Confectionary Sugar Granulated Sugar, Egg Whites, Salt.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped via 2-day delivery from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.