Damask Bunny Cake
Some bunny's got his face on this cake – and no wonder, it's a carrot cake! The charming hand-drawn image, borrowed from our popular Easter Damask dinnerware and linens, is printed in edible sugar paper atop perfectly smooth vanilla buttercream frosting. Inside are four layers of dense, moist and richly spiced carrot cake with vanilla cream cheese frosting. Made from scratch by Florida's We Take the Cake, this creation features freshly grated carrots, juicy crushed pineapple and crunchy walnuts and is finished with a string of buttercream pearls around the base and top.
- 6" diam., 4 1/2" high (serves 8–10).
- 3 lb.
- Shipped frozen.
- Immediate Delivery orders will ship within 1–2 weeks; Easter Delivery orders will ship April 10–12 to arrive by April 14.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The cake is shipped frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, remove the cake from the shipping container and store the boxed cake in the freezer for up to 3 months. Alternatively, remove plastic wrap and place the boxed cake in the refrigerator, where it will keep up to 7 days.
- The cake is best enjoyed at room temperature. If frozen, remove the plastic from the cake while still frozen and place bakery box in the refrigerator overnight. Once thawed, remove the box from refrigerator and allow the cake to come to room temperature, approximately 2 hours before serving. To avoid color changes in the sugar paper, keep the cake in its box, out of direct light, while bringing to room temperature. To serve, run a large knife under hot water and dry with a towel before every slice. Store leftover cake in an airtight container, where it will keep up to 3 days refrigerated.
- Carrot Cake: Fresh shredded carrots, crushed pineapple, walnut pieces, light brown sugar, fresh eggs, all-purpose flour, vegetable oil, cinnamon, baking soda, salt.
- Vanilla Cream Cheese Frosting (filling): Butter, cream cheese, powdered sugar, vanilla.
- Vanilla Buttercream Frosting: Butter, powdered sugar, natural vanilla, salt.
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.