Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
Williams-Sonoma Curing Salt
Salt has been a culinary essential since ancient times, when it as used to cure meats and preserve foods. Today, salt rubs to are the secret to savory specialties like cured ham and bacon. Our traditional curing salt blend makes it easy to prepare artisanal cured meats in your own kitchen. Traditional curing agents in the salt help develop rich color and flavor.
- A savory salt blend for making classic cured meats, including sausage, bacon, ham and jerky.
- A traditional ingredient in Italian salumi, which includes such savory classics as prosciutto and sopressata.
- Use the versatile salt blend for curing poultry, game, salmon and shellfish.
- This specialty salt should be used only for curing foods and cannot be substituted for table or sea salt in other recipes.
- The premium salt is sourced from around the world and expertly blended by a family-owned artisanal spice company in California's Napa Valley.
- 3.6 oz.
- Made in USA.
- Ingredients: Salt, 6.25% sodium nitrite, propylene glycol, sodium bicarbonate (processing aid), red #3.
- Product of USA.
Next Day Delivery