Williams-Sonoma Curing Salt
Salt has been a culinary essential since ancient times, when it as used to cure meats and preserve foods. Today, salt rubs to are the secret to savory specialties like cured ham and bacon. Our traditional curing salt blend makes it easy to prepare artisanal cured meats in your own kitchen. Traditional curing agents in the salt help develop rich color and flavor.
- A savory salt blend for making classic cured meats, including sausage, bacon, ham and jerky.
- A traditional ingredient in Italian salumi, which includes such savory classics as prosciutto and sopressata.
- Use the versatile salt blend for curing poultry, game, salmon and shellfish.
- This specialty salt should be used only for curing foods and cannot be substituted for table or sea salt in other recipes.
- The premium salt is sourced from around the world and expertly blended by a family-owned artisanal spice company in California's Napa Valley.
- 3.6 oz.
- Made in USA.
- Ingredients: Salt, 6.25% sodium nitrite, propylene glycol, sodium bicarbonate (processing aid), red #3.
- Product of USA.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.