Culinary Wheel Wreath
- Online Only
- Vendor Shipped
A cook's dream, this wreath brims with assorted fragrant herbs for plucking whenever you need them, so you can add lively flavors to dishes all year long. Each wreath is bundled on a family farm in California's Salinas Valley, not far from the Pacific Coast, using locally grown herbs.
- Handcrafted from air-dried Santa Cruz oregano, lavender, dill, savory, sage and yarrow.
- The herbs will dry naturally and can be used for cooking throughout the year.
- All botanicals are grown without herbicides or pesticides.
- Protect from weather.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 16" diam.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Upon receipt, cut the cable ties from the bottom of the box and carefully remove the arrangement from the box.
- The dried natural materials used in these pieces are intended for display indoors or in a sheltered area. Avoid direct sunlight and excessive heat, which will cause them to fade in color and become fragile.
- If culinary ingredients in the arrangement are to be snipped for use in cooking, we recommend hanging the piece indoors only, avoiding exposure to insects and other pests. Wash thoroughly before cooking.
- If your wreath is mounted on an interior door, we recommend attaching it in two places to prevent it from bouncing against the door when the door is opened or closed.
- It is normal for natural materials to shed. The extra fullness of our wreath is intended to compensate for any unavoidable shedding during shipping. To minimize shedding, it is best to not move it once it has been hung.
- To clean, lightly dust leaves with a soft paintbrush or feather duster.
- For storage, we recommend lightly wrapping the arrangement in tissue paper and storing it flat in the box in which it arrived or a box of comparable size.
- With proper care, the piece will last approximately one year.
Please allow one to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. All wreaths incur a $5 shipping surcharge per item in addition to standard shipping and processing charges. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 1 out of 5 by NewJerseyShore from EPIC FAIL-AVOID Wreath arrived colorless, muted and dried up. I actually have one that is 5 years old that looks the same. Since wreaths come from a separate vendor WS has no quality control. Do not buy, it look absolutely nothing like the color-popping picture onlineDate published: 2016-03-08