Culinary Trio Topiaries
- Online Only
Grow a Mediterranean herb garden with our trio of petite topiary plants. They're already trained into a sphere shape—just give them a bright spot, indoors or out and savor their fragrance, beauty and flavor all year long. An excellent housewarming or hostess gift, the plants are shipped in 3" pots directly from a California nursery specializing in high-quality topiary.
Rosemary: The fresh or dried leaves of this culinary-grade rosemary have a strong flavor that complements the flavors of roasted and grilled chicken, lamb and fish. Bright, indirect sunlight. Zones 7a to 10b. Grows to 1 1/2' high.
Provence lavender (Lavandula intermedia): The same variety of fragrant, culinary-grade lavender that grows on the hillsides of Provence, this plant produces purple flower spikes with a fresh, soothing scent. Full sun or part shade. Zones 8 to 11. Grows to 1 1/2' high.
European olive tree (Olea europaea): A year-round abundance of silvery green leaves makes this plant beautiful addition to your kitchen counter. Bright light or full sun. Zones 8 to 11. Grows to 5' high in ground.
- Suitable for container or ground planting.
- Plants arrive in terracotta pots with saucers.
- Grown in USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Plants arrive in a 3 1/2" diam., 3 1/4" high pot.
- Approx. 9 1/2" high on arrival.
- Rosemary: Grows up to 1 1/2' high in pot. Plant is at least 7 months old at time of shipment.
- Lavender: Grows up to 1 1/2' high in pot. Plant is at least 7 months old at time of shipment.
- Olive: Grows up to 5' high in ground. Plant is at least 10 months old at time of shipment.
- Use & Care
- Watering: Prefers to dry out before watering. Soil should not be constantly moist.
- Feeding: Apply fertilizer monthly. If transplanted in ground, feed infrequently.
- Rosemary: Prune frequently to maintain shape. Do not prune flowering stems.
- Lavender: Prune flowering stalks in fall.
- Olive: Prune frequently to maintain shape.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.