Cuisinart Tri-Ply Stainless-Steel 10-Piece Cookware, Set
- Special Offer
- Premier Event Deal
Cuisinart has extended its legendary expertise in kitchen electrics to the innovation of cookware. Designed with functionality and aesthetic in mind, this sculptural collection of stainless-steel pots and pans performs impressively in a wide variety of cooking tasks.
- Professional triple-layer construction combines a heat-responsive aluminum core with easy-care stainless-steel interiors and exteriors.
- Heat Surround technology distributes heat evenly along the bottom and sides of each piece. Stainless-steel cooking surfaces resist sticking and won't react with acidic foods.
- Riveted stainless-steel handles are comfortable to hold and stay cool on your stovetop.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Made in France.
10-Piece Set includes:
- 8" and 10" French skillets.
- 2-qt. saucepan with lid.
- 3-qt. sauté pan with lid and helper handle.
- 4 1/2-qt. Dutch oven with lid.
- 8-qt. stockpot with lid.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 8" skillet: 8" diam., 3 3/4" high; 1 lb. 12 oz.
- 10" skillet: 10" diam., 3 3/4" high; 2 lb. 5 oz.
- 2-qt. saucepan: 7 1/2" diam., 5 1/2" high; 3 lb. with lid
- 3-qt. sauté pan: 9 3/4" diam., 5" high; 4 lb. 3 oz. with lid.
- 4 1/2-qt. Dutch oven: 9 3/4" diam., 6" high; 4 lb. 7 oz. with lid.
- 8-qt. stockpot: 9 3/4" diam., 8 1/2" high; 5 lb. 14 oz. with lid.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Oven and broiler safe.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and a fine-powdered cleanser.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.