Cuisinart Tri-Ply Stainless-Steel 10-Piece Cookware, Set
- Special Offer
Cuisinart has extended its legendary expertise in kitchen electrics to the innovation of cookware. Designed with functionality and aesthetic in mind, this sculptural collection of stainless-steel pots and pans performs impressively in a wide variety of cooking tasks.
- Professional triple-layer construction combines a heat-responsive aluminum core with easy-care stainless-steel interiors and exteriors.
- Heat Surround technology distributes heat evenly along the bottom and sides of each piece. Stainless-steel cooking surfaces resist sticking and won't react with acidic foods.
- Riveted stainless-steel handles are comfortable to hold and stay cool on your stovetop.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Made in France.
10-Piece Set includes:
- 8" and 10" French skillets.
- 2-qt. saucepan with lid.
- 3-qt. sauté pan with lid and helper handle.
- 4 1/2-qt. Dutch oven with lid.
- 8-qt. stockpot with lid.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 8" skillet: 8" diam., 3 3/4" high; 1 lb. 12 oz.
- 10" skillet: 10" diam., 3 3/4" high; 2 lb. 5 oz.
- 2-qt. saucepan: 7 1/2" diam., 5 1/2" high; 3 lb. with lid
- 3-qt. sauté pan: 9 3/4" diam., 5" high; 4 lb. 3 oz. with lid.
- 4 1/2-qt. Dutch oven: 9 3/4" diam., 6" high; 4 lb. 7 oz. with lid.
- 8-qt. stockpot: 9 3/4" diam., 8 1/2" high; 5 lb. 14 oz. with lid.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Oven and broiler safe.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and a fine-powdered cleanser.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery
Bar Keepers Friend
Rated 5 out of 5 by DLL59 from Love this cookware I purchased this cookware a few years ago and love it. The handles are ergonomic and much better than All-Clad. That is the main reason I purchased this set. I have All-Clad and Staub and this set is beautiful and I have no problem with cooking or cleaning the pans. I would highly recommend this set. I purchased Demeyere frying pan, and I am not happy with the look of the interior, it looks dull. For the price you cannot go wrong and it is not made in China like other Cuisinart cookware, it is made in France which was very important to me. I think that you will love this cookware.Date published: 2016-12-28Rated 5 out of 5 by YJIM from Very nice even compare to All-Clad D5 and Demeyere I have All-Clad d5, Demeyere 5pl and now cuisinart 3 ply (aka French classic). When I got my cusineart I was not only trying it out but comparing to more expensive contestants ... and seriously there is no difference that I could notice other that price! This cookware cooks great meals, cleans very well and very beautiful! I Have induction cooktop and this cookware score plus there as well! Preheat your skillet (med to med-high), than pour little bit oil and put your food. No scrubbing, at least not any more effort that I would put into All clad or demeyere. I measure thickness of the wall of sauté pans with my caliber of all 3 brands and cuisineart 2.4 mm, All-Clad 2.7 mm and Demeyere 3.5 mm (please keep in mind that cuisineart is 3 ply and other 2 are 5 ply construction). Summary: Knowing that this set cost half as much and has 3 plys vs other 5 it did excellent! If country of manufacturing is important for you: this Cuisinart made in France, All-Clad in US and Demeyere in Belgium.Date published: 2015-06-13Rated 2 out of 5 by xxLoves2Cookxx from Great but messy This set looks great! Its sturdy, get lots of compliments on them. Be careful though, they are very hard to cook with... everything sticks even with proper oil/butter before cooking... They are hard to clean as well.Date published: 2015-04-14