Cuisinart Stainless-Steel Tri-Ply Covered Gratin Pan
- Online Only
A sculptural oven-to-table designed combined with impressive functionality make this French stainless-steel gratin pan a winner for any kitchen. The covered pan will become a regular for family meals and entertaining, and an essential for preparing gratins, casseroles, roasted vegetables and baked pasta.
- Professional triple-layer construction combines a heat-responsive aluminum core with easy-care stainless-steel interiors and exteriors.
- Cusinart’s Heat Surround technology distributes heat evenly along the bottom and sides.
- Stainless-steel cooking surface resists sticking and won’t react with acidic foods.
- Riveted stainless-steel handles provide a secure grasp for transferring pan from stovetop or oven to table.
- Includes stainless-steel lid.
- Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction.
- 9 1/2" diam., 2" high.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Oven and broiler safe.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and a fine-powdered cleanser.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.