Cuisinart Single Serve Coffee Maker
- Special Offer
- Online Only
Whether making a cup of coffee for yourself or a dozen beverages for guests, this single-serve brewing system perfectly prepares cup after cup of freshly brewed coffee, tea and hot cocoa in under one minute. This system’s innovative one-touch technology makes it easier than ever for everyone to enjoy their hot beverage of choice.
- For ultra easy operation, each cup can be brewed to order using Keurig’s single serving K-Cups®—featuring over 200 varieties of pre-measured, premium brands of coffee and tea, for the perfect cup every time.
- A reusable single-cup coffee filter can also be filled with your favorite ground coffee. The filter stores conveniently inside the unit.
- An extra-large, removable 80 oz.-capacity water reservoir eliminates the need for frequent refills. The reservoir’s charcoal water filter removes impurities that can interfere with taste of every beverage brewed, ensuring optimal flavor with every cup.
- A hot water button lets you prepare instant coffee, soup, tea, and hot cocoa, in seconds while the rinse control feature instantly cleans the inside of the brew chamber to keep every cup as delicious as the first.
- Auto/programmable on/off; five cup-size settings includes an iced beverage setting; fully programmable temperature control; quiet brew technology and a backlit easy-to-read LCD with digital clock that displays information at a glance.
- All parts that come in contact with water or coffee are BPA free.
- Removable drip tray accommodates tall travel mugs.
- Includes twelve K-Cup portion packs including variety of beverage types.
- 10 1/4" x 13 1/2" x 12" high.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Made in China.
- Made in China.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.