Cuisinart Keurig Single Serve Coffee Maker
Whether making a cup of coffee for yourself or a dozen beverages for guests, this single-serve brewing system perfectly prepares cup after cup of freshly brewed coffee, tea and hot cocoa in under one minute. This system’s innovative one-touch technology makes it easier than ever for everyone to enjoy their hot beverage of choice.
- For ultra easy operation, each cup can be brewed to order using Keurig’s single serving K-Cups®—featuring over 200 varieties of premeasured, premium brands of coffee and tea.
- A reusable single-cup coffee filter can also be filled with your favorite ground coffee and stores conveniently inside the unit.
- Extra-large, removable 80 oz.-capacity water reservoir eliminates the need for frequent refills.
- Hot water button lets you prepare instant coffee, soup, tea, and hot cocoa, in seconds while the rinse control feature instantly cleans the inside of the brew chamber to keep every cup as delicious as the first.
- Five cup-size settings includes an iced beverage setting.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Fully programmable temperature control.
- Quiet-brew technology.
- Backlit easy-to-read LCD with digital clock that displays information at a glance.
- Reservoir’s charcoal water filter removes impurities that can interfere with taste of every beverage brewed, ensuring optimal flavor with every cup.
- All parts that come in contact with water or coffee are BPA free.
- Removable drip tray accommodates tall travel mugs.
- Includes twelve K-Cup portion packs including variety of beverage types.
- 10 1/4" x 13 1/2" x 12" high.
- Made in China.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.