- Special Offer
Use this handy countertop appliance to sear, sauté, roast, slow-cook and steam—all in one pot. Just add ingredients and press a button. After cooking, the machine automatically keeps food at the perfect serving temperature until it’s time to eat.
- Four fully programmable cooking functions include Slow Cook, Roast, Brown/Sauté and Steam.
- Slow cook on high, low, simmer or warm for up to 24 hours.
- Temperature can be set as high as a searing 500°F.
- Automatic “keep warm” function ensures food is hot and ready to serve.
- Set to steam for up to 90 minutes.
- Removable large 7-quart nonstick cast-aluminum pot and lid are dishwasher safe.
- Check cooking time and temperature from across the kitchen or in low light with the large blue backlit LCD display.
- The glass lid’s handle stays cool to the touch.
- Includes a reversible roasting/steaming rack.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 15 1/2", 19”, 11” high.
- 7-qt. cap.
- 1800 W.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Do not exceed 60% capacity when filling with food or liquid.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the nonstick surface.
- Nonstick cooking bowl and lid are dishwasher safe.
- Clean exterior with damp cloth and dry thoroughly.
Next Day Delivery
Rated 1 out of 5 by CatherineCoreil from Not impressed This is the slowest slow cooker I have ever used. It took me two days to cook a pot of beans, and they still were not done. I am very disappointed and would not recommend this product.Date published: 2017-01-31Rated 5 out of 5 by Massa from fabulous multi-cooker I've used this multi-cooker several times since I recently purchased it and the recipe's I tried were delicious. I've saved a lot of prep time and clean up is a breeze.Date published: 2016-12-05Rated 4 out of 5 by VetteGal from Great Multi Cooker I love this multi cooker! It is so convenient to be able to truly make a recipe in one pot. Everything turns out wonderfully, much better than a traditional crock-pot. I have experienced 2 chipped like areas in the liner in spite of using only non-metal utensils. Hopefully the.liner won't have to be replaced. Have not had any issues with shutting off inappropriately. Highly recommend it.Date published: 2016-11-25Rated 2 out of 5 by SLR808 from Used to be the best I have owned 2 of these multi-cookers. The first one, bought several years ago, was wonderful. So wonderful that I bought one for each of my sons. After about 2 or more years the coating inside the insert started to bubble. I bought a second cooker but within months of purchase, it started turning itself off. I will not purchase again.I was using the second insert in the first cooker until yesterday when I noticed that the plug had somehow melted a bit. I will not purchase again. I didn't use either cooker very often, twice a month at t6he most.Date published: 2016-10-22Rated 5 out of 5 by Lwray from My favorite appliance!! I was in search of a slow cooker/roaster and looked for months for my husband. He grills and roasts a lot and this was a gift for him. After researching every type of appliance offered I chose this one hoping it would be the one. It has been amazing!! I have been cooking with it several times now and am so impressed. It switches from sauteing/ searing right to roasting(cooking also) and then to slow cook if needed. I haven't used the slow cook feature but can only imagine it will be great also. I've sauteed chicken in olive oil then made an Alfredo sauce by turning to roasting setting and then added cooked pasta and sundried tomatoes and spinach and roasted a few minutes and ate in 30 minutes! Quality materials and retractable cord is such a nice feature. I have wanted to cook more than my husband has lately because this can be used with such ease. Great job Cuisinart!Date published: 2016-08-31Rated 1 out of 5 by SigmundK from Terrible Quality Much like others have reported, our until not shuts off almost every time we use it and the insert started bubbling and nobody likes non-stick tidbits in their chiliDate published: 2016-08-05Rated 1 out of 5 by Brad1 from Broke after one year The electrical element broke after just one year and, for the price I paid for this product, that is not close to acceptable. Had to throw the thing out.Date published: 2016-07-13Rated 1 out of 5 by Bomo from Don't waste your money! After first time to use- insert bubbled. Second time to use , the insert started peeling. Just do not care for the insert particles in my food. It just sits in my cabinet. Guess I need to get rid of it.Date published: 2016-04-22