Cuisinart Ice Cream Maker with Extra Freezer Bowl
- Special Offer
Thanks to the simple, fast operation of this homemade ice cream maker, there’s no quicker, easier way to cool down after a hot summer day. Now 25% faster than previous models, you can make a batch of ice cream in as little as 15 minutes. Ideal for summer entertaining, it makes 1 1/2 quarts of your favorite frozen dessert in a single batch.
- Turns out party-perfect ice cream, frozen yogurt or sorbet in just 15 minutes.
- Simply pour ingredients into the pre-frozen work bowl and turn the dial.
- The clear plastic lid has a generous opening for adding extras like chocolate chips or nuts.
- Exclusive to Williams-Sonoma, includes two double-walled insulated freezer bowls, so you can make consecutive batches of ice cream quickly.
- Includes recipe book.
- ABS plastic, thermoplastic and metal construction.
- 8 1/2" diam., 11 1/4" high.; 9 lb. 12 oz.
- Two 1 1/2-qt.-cap. bowls.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Prefreeze bowl for 6–22 hours before use.
- Do not place the bowl in the freezer for more than 30 minutes if it's filled with frozen desserts or drinks.
- Do not add mix-ins larger than chocolate chips.
- Avoid using harsh detergents and abrasive cleansers.
- Hand-wash freezer bowl, mixing arm and lid in warm, soapy water; dry thoroughly before placing bowl back in freezer.
- Wipe base with a damp cloth.
Next Day Delivery
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
- Gift with Purchase
We’ll send you a free set of 3 Multi-Color Mixing Bowls (a $24.99 value) when you add Cuisinart® items valued at $500.00 or more to your Registry via mail-in coupon. Print Coupon