Cuisinart Ice 100 Compressor Ice Cream Maker
- Free Shipping
- Online Only
This fully-automatic machine is the simplest, most convenient way we've found for making batch after batch of perfect ice cream and authentic Italian-style gelato. It's equipped with a compressor-freezer, so it's always ready to use. Just add ingredients, set the timer – and let the machine do the rest. After freezing, it keeps your frozen dessert chilled for up to 10 more minutes.
- High-quality machine makes 1.5 quarts of ice cream or gelato.
- Precise temperature control and efficient mixing ensure uniform freezing and complete emulsion, yielding velvety smooth frozen desserts.
- See-through lid has an opening for adding mix-ins while you're churning frozen desserts.
- 60-minute countdown timer has user-friendly touchpad controls and an easy-to-read LCD display.
- 10-minute Keep Cool feature keeps your frosty treats chilled after freezing is complete.
- Machine includes two specialized mixing paddles: one for ice cream and one for gelato.
- The BPA-free lid, mixing paddles and aluminum work bowl remove for easy cleaning.
- 16" x 12" x 9" high; 32 lb.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Be sure to store your unit in an upright position. Do not store frozen desserts in the mixing bowl in the freezer for more than 30 minutes at a time. Transfer frozen desserts to a freezer-safe, airtight container for longer storage in the freezer.
- Clean the mixing bowl, mixing paddles and lid in warm soapy water. Mixing paddles and lid are top-shelf dishwasher safe. Do not put mixing bowl in the dishwasher or clean with abrasive cleaners or implements. Wipe motor base clean with damp cloth. Dry all parts thoroughly.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
To help with holiday gift giving, we are extending our return policy between 10/30/2014 and 12/24/2014. If you or a recipient are not satisfied with a gift purchased during this time, present a gift or original receipt by 1/31/2015.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.