Cuisinart Green Gourmet Non-Stick Fry Pan with Lid, Hard Anodized
Constructed of recycled stainless steel and hard-anodized aluminum, this eco-friendly nonstick pan efficiently conducts heat to reach desired temperatures, and thereby uses less energy.
- Durable hard-anodized-aluminum pan heats quickly and efficiently.
- Ceramic-based nonstick interior is completely free of PTFE and PFOA and is made without petroleum.
- Tempered-glass lid.
- Riveted handle is made of stainless steel (70% recycled) and stays cool on the cooktop.
- 12" pan has a helper handle.
- 10" pan: 10" diam, 2" high; 2 1/2 lb. with lid.
- 12" pan: 12" diam, 2 1/2" high; 3 1/2 lb. with lid.
- Made in China.
- Ideal for gas and electric cooktops.
- Oven safe to 500°F.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains on exterior can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and a fine-powdered cleanser.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.