Cuisinart Elite Mini Prep Food Processor, 4-Cup
- Special Offer
Cut down food-preparation time with the Cuisinart Elite Mini-Prep Food Processor with 4-cup work bowl. With its heavyweight and durable die-cast housing and a locking blade that will not slip off during pouring, the Cuisinart Mini makes short work of small but time-consuming food prep tasks such as mincing garlic and nuts and preparing sauces. Its compact design makes it an ideal alternative to full-size food processors for mini-size batches.
QUALITY CONSTRUCTION FEATURES
- Easy-to-clean electronic touch-pad controls.
- Razor-sharp stainless-steel blade.
- Rugged die-cast metal housing ensures stability and years of use.
- 4-cup capacity BPA-free plastic work bowl.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Small yet powerful food chopper ideal for prep jobs under 4 cups.
- Auto-reversing blade lets you switch from Chop to Grind instantly.
- Chop setting quickly minces nuts, garlic and herbs and chops onions.
- Grind setting quickly pulverizes spices and prepare pesto, sauces or spreads.
- BladeLock feature locks the blade securely into place while you're pouring ingredients from the bowl.
- Work bowl and blade disassemble easily from base for cleaning in the dishwasher.
- Dimensions & More Info
CUISINART ELITE MINI-PREP FOOD PROCESSOR ACCESSORIES INCLUDES:
- Chopping/grinding blade
- Recipe book
- Plastic housing.
- 5 1/2" x7 1/4" x 9 1/4" high.
- 3-cup cap.
- 2 lb. 12 oz.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Use the Chop setting for mincing nuts, garlic and herbs, and for chopping onions without tears.
- Use the Grind setting to pulverize spices and prepare pesto, sauces or spreads.
- Always operate on a level surface.
- Removable parts (work bowl, blade and spatula) are dishwasher-safe.
- Wipe base clean with a damp cloth.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.
- 3 to 4 Tbs. pine nuts
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 to 3 cups firmly packed fresh basil leaves
- 10 to 15 fresh flat-leaf parsley sprigs
- 1⁄2 cup extra-virgin olive oil, plus more as needed
- 1⁄2 cup grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- 1⁄4 cup grated pecorino cheese
- Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
In work bowl of Cuisinart mini food processor, combine the pine nuts and garlic. Process to chop coarsely. Add about half of the basil and process to chop coarsely. Add the remaining basil, the parsley and olive oil and process on Grind until a thick green sauce forms. If the sauce is too thin, add more basil or parsley; if it is too thick, add more olive oil.
Add the cheeses to work bowl and season with salt and pepper. Process briefly. Pour into a glass jar or other container and top with a thin layer of olive oil to prevent the surface from discoloring. Cover tightly and refrigerate for up to 2 weeks.
Makes 12 servings.
Adapted from Williams-Sonoma Collection Series, Vegetable, by Marlena Spieler (Simon & Schuster, 2002).