Cuisinart Elite Die-Cast Mini Prep, 4-Cup
- Special Offer
- Free Shipping
With its heavyweight die-cast housing and locking blade that won't slip off while you're pouring, the Mini-Prep is an amazingly powerful, space-saving way to make short work of small but time-consuming prep chores.
- Compact but powerful.
- Easy-to-clean electronic touch-pad controls.
- Razor-sharp stainless-steel auto-reversing blade lets you switch from Chop to Grind instantly.
- Use the Chop setting to mince nuts, garlic and herbs, and chop onions without tears.
- Use the Grind to pulverize spices and prepare pesto, sauces or spreads.
- BladeLock feature locks the blade securely into place while you're pouring ingredients from the bowl.
- Rugged die-cast-metal housing ensures stability and years of use.
- Dimensions & More Info
Food Processor includes:
- Chopping/grinding blade.
- Recipe book.
- Die-cast-metal housing.
- 5 1/2" x7 1/4" x 9 1/4" high.
- 4-cup cap.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- 4 lb.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Removable parts are dishwasher safe.
- Wipe base clean with a damp cloth.
- Avoid harsh detergents and abrasive cleansers.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.