Cuisinart Elite Die-Cast Mini Prep, 4-Cup
- Special Offer
- Free Shipping
With its heavyweight die-cast housing and locking blade that won't slip off while you're pouring, the Mini-Prep is an amazingly powerful, space-saving way to make short work of small but time-consuming prep chores.
- Compact but powerful.
- Easy-to-clean electronic touch-pad controls.
- Razor-sharp stainless-steel auto-reversing blade lets you switch from Chop to Grind instantly.
- Use the Chop setting to mince nuts, garlic and herbs, and chop onions without tears.
- Use the Grind to pulverize spices and prepare pesto, sauces or spreads.
- BladeLock feature locks the blade securely into place while you're pouring ingredients from the bowl.
- Rugged die-cast-metal housing ensures stability and years of use.
- Dimensions & More Info
Food Processor includes:
- Chopping/grinding blade.
- Recipe book.
- Die-cast-metal housing.
- 5 1/2" x7 1/4" x 9 1/4" high.
- 4-cup cap.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- 4 lb.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Removable parts are dishwasher safe.
- Wipe base clean with a damp cloth.
- Avoid harsh detergents and abrasive cleansers.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.