Cuisinart Elite Die-Cast Food Processor, 16-Cup
Completely redesigned with an array of exciting new features and a larger capacity, this kitchen workhorse represents the next generation of Cuisinart food processors.
- High-capacity, heavy-duty processor with an ultrapowerful motor.
- Three interchangeable bowls (16-cup, 13-cup and 4 1/2-cup cap.).
- Easy-to-clean electronic touch-pad controls feature a pulse function.
- Separate setting dedicated to kneading bread dough.
- SealTight™ system creates a spillproof seal between the bowl and lid, allowing you to fill to maximum capacity without leakage.
- BladeLock feature locks each blade securely in place while you're pouring ingredients from the bowl.
- Blades and discs are made of durable, easy-care stainless steel.
- Redesigned adjustable slicing disc lets you customize size and thickness (up to 6mm) when you're chopping and slicing.
- Reversible shredding disc allows you to quickly grate thick or thin shreds of ingredients.
- Dough blade makes fast work of kneading.
- Chopping blade processes foods or thoroughly mixes ingredients.
- Extra-large feed tube eliminates need to precut most ingredients.
- Retractable power cord.
- Rugged die-cast-metal housing ensures stability and years of use.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
Food Processor includes:
- 4 1/2-cup, 13-cup and 16-cup nesting mixing bowls.
- Adjustable slicing disc.
- Reversible shredding disc.
- Dough blade.
- Chopping/mixing blade.
- Mini blade for 4 1/2-cup bowl.
- Recipe book.
- How-to DVD.
- Storage case.
- Die-case-metal housing; polycarbonate bowls.
- 11" x 8 3/4" x 17 1/2" high.
- 4 1/2-, 13- and 16-cup-cap. bowls.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- 28 lb.
- Made in China.
- Removable parts are dishwasher safe.
- Wipe base clean with a damp cloth.
- Avoid harsh detergents and abrasive cleansers.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.