Cuisinart Elite Die-Cast Food Processor, 16-Cup
- Special Offer
Completely redesigned with an array of exciting new features and a larger capacity, this kitchen workhorse represents the next generation of Cuisinart food processors.
- High-capacity, heavy-duty processor with an ultrapowerful motor.
- Three interchangeable bowls (16-cup, 13-cup and 4 1/2-cup cap.).
- Easy-to-clean electronic touch-pad controls feature a pulse function.
- Separate setting dedicated to kneading bread dough.
- SealTight™ system creates a spillproof seal between the bowl and lid, allowing you to fill to maximum capacity without leakage.
- BladeLock feature locks each blade securely in place while you're pouring ingredients from the bowl.
- Blades and discs are made of durable, easy-care stainless steel.
- Redesigned adjustable slicing disc lets you customize size and thickness (up to 6mm) when you're chopping and slicing.
- Reversible shredding disc allows you to quickly grate thick or thin shreds of ingredients.
- Dough blade makes fast work of kneading.
- Chopping blade processes foods or thoroughly mixes ingredients.
- Extra-large feed tube eliminates need to precut most ingredients.
- Retractable power cord.
- Rugged die-cast-metal housing ensures stability and years of use.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
Food Processor includes:
- 4 1/2-cup, 13-cup and 16-cup nesting mixing bowls.
- Adjustable slicing disc.
- Reversible shredding disc.
- Dough blade.
- Chopping/mixing blade.
- Mini blade for 4 1/2-cup bowl.
- Recipe book.
- How-to DVD.
- Storage case.
- Die-case-metal housing; polycarbonate bowls.
- 11" x 8 3/4" x 17 1/2" high.
- 4 1/2-, 13- and 16-cup-cap. bowls.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- 28 lb.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Removable parts are dishwasher safe.
- Wipe base clean with a damp cloth.
- Avoid harsh detergents and abrasive cleansers.