Cuisinart Green Gourmet Electric Skillet
- Special Offer
- Free Shipping
This powerful, environmentally friendly electric skillet lets you sear, fry, griddle, simmer or braise using a ceramic-based nonstick surface that’s petroleum-free and contains no PTFE or PFOA. Its oversized cooking surface accommodates family-sized batches of meatballs, fried eggs or pancakes.
- 14"-round cooking surface provides more than 150 sq. in. of space.
- Heat disperses evenly across the entire surface for consistent browning.
- Nonstick surfaces are easy to clean.
- Six temperature settings: warm, 250°F, 300°F, 350°F, 400°F and 450°F.
- An indicator light turns off when the set temperature is reached.
- The tempered-glass lid makes it easy to monitor cooking progress.
- Polished-stainless-steel finish.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Stainless-steel construction.
- 14" diam., 5" high.
- 10 3/4 lb.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the nonstick surface.
- Allow to cool before cleaning.Hand-wash skillet and lid in warm, soapy water using a nonabrasive cloth. Dry thoroughly.
- To clean exterior, remove temperature probe and wipe clean with a damp, soft cloth; do not immerse in water.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.