Cuisinart Green Gourmet Electric Skillet
- Special Offer
- Free Shipping
- Online Only
This powerful, environmentally friendly electric skillet lets you sear, fry, griddle, simmer or braise using a ceramic-based nonstick surface that’s petroleum-free and contains no PTFE or PFOA. Its oversized cooking surface accommodates family-sized batches of meatballs, fried eggs or pancakes.
- 14"-round cooking surface provides more than 150 sq. in. of space.
- Heat disperses evenly across the entire surface for consistent browning.
- Nonstick surfaces are easy to clean.
- Six temperature settings: warm, 250°F, 300°F, 350°F, 400°F and 450°F.
- An indicator light turns off when the set temperature is reached.
- The tempered-glass lid makes it easy to monitor cooking progress.
- Polished-stainless-steel finish.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Stainless-steel construction.
- 14" diam., 5" high.
- 10 3/4 lb.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the nonstick surface.
- Allow to cool before cleaning.Hand-wash skillet and lid in warm, soapy water using a nonabrasive cloth. Dry thoroughly.
- To clean exterior, remove temperature probe and wipe clean with a damp, soft cloth; do not immerse in water.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
Next Day Delivery
- Gift with Purchase
We’ll send you a free set of 3 Multi-Color Mixing Bowls (a $24.99 value) when you add Cuisinart® items valued at $500.00 or more to your Registry via mail-in coupon. Print Coupon