Cuisinart Electric Rice Cookers
- Special Offer
Providing perfect results every time, this efficient appliance takes the guesswork out of cooking rice. At the touch of a button, it steams rice to fluffy perfection, then automatically keeps it warm.
- Push-button controls and easy-to-read display eliminate guesswork.
- Automatically keeps rice warm after cooking.
- Stainless-steel steamer insert can also be used to prepare vegetables, chicken, seafood or dumplings.
- 4-cup cooker makes 4–7 cups of cooked rice; 8-cup cooker makes 8–15 cups of cooked rice.
- Clear tempered-glass lid.
- Chrome-plated handles.
- Includes measuring cup and rice serving spoon.
- Brushed-stainless-steel finish.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Steamer insert.
- Measuring cup.
- Rice serving spoon.
- ABS plastic housing with stainless-steel exterior.
- 4-cup cooker: 9 3/4" x 9 1/2" x 10" high; 5 lb. 6 oz.; 450W
- 8-cup cooker: 10 3/4" x 9 1/4" x 10" high; 6 lb. 8 oz; 650W.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Add rice and water prior to plugging in cooker. Once the cooker is plugged in, it will automatically be in Warm mode.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the nonstick surface.
- Removable parts are dishwasher safe.
- Stubborn food residue can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and a nonabrasive cleanser.
- Clean base with damp cloth and dry thoroughly.