Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
Cuisinart Electric Pressure Cooker
- Special Offer
- Free Shipping
Whether you're cooking potatoes for gnocchi, preparing short ribs or simmering chili, this foolproof electric pressure cooker will accomplish the task up to 70% faster than stovetop cooking methods.
- Push-button controls and easy-to-read display eliminate guesswork.
- Preprogrammed settings for high- or low-pressure cooking, browning, simmering and sautéing.
- Precision thermostat regulates temperatures from 220°F to 400°F.
- 99-minute timer with countdown display.
- Automatically switches to warming feature once cooking time is up.
- Removable 6-qt.-cap. nonstick cooking bowl for easy cleanup.
- Stay-cool handles.
- Brushed-stainless-steel finish.
- Dimensions & More Info
- ABS plastic construction with stainless-steel exterior and trivet.
- 13" diam., 14 1/2" high.
- 6-qt. cap.
- 12 lb. 10 oz.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Do not exceed 60% capacity when filling with food or liquid.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the nonstick surface.
- Nonstick cooking bowl is dishwasher safe.
- Hand-wash lid; dry thoroughly.
- Clean exterior with damp cloth and dry thoroughly.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.
- Gift with Purchase