Cuisinart Electric Pressure Cooker
- Special Offer
- Free Shipping
Whether you're cooking potatoes for gnocchi, preparing short ribs or simmering chili, this foolproof electric pressure cooker will accomplish the task up to 70% faster than stovetop cooking methods.
- Push-button controls and easy-to-read display eliminate guesswork.
- Preprogrammed settings for high- or low-pressure cooking, browning, simmering and sautéing.
- Precision thermostat regulates temperatures from 220°F to 400°F.
- 99-minute timer with countdown display.
- Automatically switches to warming feature once cooking time is up.
- Removable 6-qt.-cap. nonstick cooking bowl for easy cleanup.
- Stay-cool handles.
- Brushed-stainless-steel finish.
- Dimensions & More Info
- ABS plastic construction with stainless-steel exterior and trivet.
- 13" diam., 14 1/2" high.
- 6-qt. cap.
- 12 lb. 10 oz.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Do not exceed 60% capacity when filling with food or liquid.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the nonstick surface.
- Nonstick cooking bowl is dishwasher safe.
- Hand-wash lid; dry thoroughly.
- Clean exterior with damp cloth and dry thoroughly.
Next Day Delivery