Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
Cuisinart Convection Bread Maker
- Special Offer
- Free Shipping
- Online Only
Making bread at home has never been easier or more foolproof. Loaded with automatic features that take the guesswork out of bread baking, this machine has a convection fan that circulates air for better browning and crisper crusts.
- Convection fan circulates air for superior browning and crisp crusts.
- LCD display with16 preset options for bread and dough, including low-carb and gluten-free dough.
- Choose from three loaf sizes.
- Works equally well with whole wheat bread, French bread, quick breads, pizza dough and rustic loaves; it also makes jam.
- 12-hour delay-start timer.
- A variety of audible tones indicate end of rise, bake and keep-warm cycles, as well as when to add mix-ins.
- Bake-only option for dough prepared without the machine.
- Nonstick baking pan and kneading paddle for easy cleanup.
- Power failure backup.
- Recipes included.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Stainless-steel and plastic construction; glass window in lid.
- 16 1/2" x 10 1/2" x 12" high.
- 2-lb. cap.
- 22 lb.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the nonstick surface.
- Unplug machine before cleaning.
- Pan and paddle are dishwasher safe.
- To clean baking chamber, wipe away bread crumbs with a damp cloth or a pastry brush; do not bend heating element.
- Clean exterior with a damp cloth; do not allow moisture to get under control panel buttons.
Next Day Delivery
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.
- Gift with Purchase