Cuisinart Convection Bread Maker
- Special Offer
- Online Only
Making bread at home has never been easier or more foolproof. Loaded with automatic features that take the guesswork out of bread baking, this machine has a convection fan that circulates air for better browning and crisper crusts.
- Convection fan circulates air for superior browning and crisp crusts.
- LCD display with16 preset options for bread and dough, including low-carb and gluten-free dough.
- Choose from three loaf sizes.
- Works equally well with whole wheat bread, French bread, quick breads, pizza dough and rustic loaves; it also makes jam.
- 12-hour delay-start timer.
- A variety of audible tones indicate end of rise, bake and keep-warm cycles, as well as when to add mix-ins.
- Bake-only option for dough prepared without the machine.
- Nonstick baking pan and kneading paddle for easy cleanup.
- Power failure backup.
- Recipes included.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Stainless-steel and plastic construction; glass window in lid.
- 16 1/2" x 10 1/2" x 12" high.
- 2-lb. cap.
- 22 lb.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the nonstick surface.
- Unplug machine before cleaning.
- Pan and paddle are dishwasher safe.
- To clean baking chamber, wipe away bread crumbs with a damp cloth or a pastry brush; do not bend heating element.
- Clean exterior with a damp cloth; do not allow moisture to get under control panel buttons.