Cuisinart Compact Single Serve Coffee Maker
- Online Only
Why put yourself through a pot’s worth of preparation and cleanup when all you really want is one hot, fresh cup? This compact coffee maker makes it nearly effortless to brew one perfect cup at a time in minutes. Simply place your favorite cup or mug in position, add water and a disposable pre-measured K-Cup and press a button to brew.
- Brews one 6, 8 or 10 fl. oz. cup of coffee directly into a cup or travel mug.
- Hot Water function is perfect for making hot chocolate and tea.
- Included reusable coffee filter can be filled with your own favorite gourmet ground coffee in addition to K-Cups.
- Drip tray can be removed to accommodate taller travel mugs.
- Auto-shutoff feature turns off the unit after 90 seconds of inactivity.
- Included charcoal filter removes impurities from tap water and improves taste.
- Plastic construction.
- 10 1/2" x 7 3/4" x 11 1/4"; 7 lb.
- 10 fl. oz. cap.
- Made in China.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Use & Care
- Water filter should be replaced every 60 uses.
- K-cup, K-cup holder and holder funnel are dishwasher safe.
- Clean water reservoir with a damp, lint-free cloth as necessary.
- Wipe base clean with a damp cloth.
- Every 3 to 6 months, decalcify coffeemaker as needed with vinegar.