Cuisinart Compact Single Serve Coffee Maker
- Free Shipping
- Online Only
Why put yourself through a pot’s worth of preparation and cleanup when all you really want is one hot, fresh cup? This compact coffee maker makes it nearly effortless to brew one perfect cup at a time in minutes. Simply place your favorite cup or mug in position, add water and a disposable pre-measured K-Cup and press a button to brew.
- Brews one 6, 8 or 10 fl. oz. cup of coffee directly into a cup or travel mug.
- Hot Water function is perfect for making hot chocolate and tea.
- Included reusable coffee filter can be filled with your own favorite gourmet ground coffee in addition to K-Cups.
- Drip tray can be removed to accommodate taller travel mugs.
- Auto-shutoff feature turns off the unit after 90 seconds of inactivity.
- Included charcoal filter removes impurities from tap water and improves taste.
- Plastic construction.
- 10 1/2" x 7 3/4" x 11 1/4"; 7 lb.
- 10 fl. oz. cap.
- Made in China.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Use & Care
- Water filter should be replaced every 60 uses.
- K-cup, K-cup holder and holder funnel are dishwasher safe.
- Clean water reservoir with a damp, lint-free cloth as necessary.
- Wipe base clean with a damp cloth.
- Every 3 to 6 months, decalcify coffeemaker as needed with vinegar.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
To help with holiday gift giving, we are extending our return policy between 10/30/2014 and 12/24/2014. If you or a recipient are not satisfied with a gift purchased during this time, present a gift or original receipt by 1/31/2015.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.