Cuisinart Combo Steam and Convection Oven
Meet the first countertop appliance that combines a full-featured convection oven with a steaming function. You can bake and steam or broil and steam your favorite meats, seafood or veggies. Or proof bread dough in the oven, then bake with steam for an artisan-style loaf with a crisp, golden-brown crust. Great for steaming rice, too!
- Energy-efficient machine cooks up to 40% faster than conventional ovens.
- Customized Bake-with-Steam and Broil-with-Steam settings —plus all the standard functions of a traditional countertop toaster oven.
- Gives you up to two hours of uninterrupted steam for fat-free cooking with maximum moisture retention.
- Specialized dough-proofing technology helps ensure perfect loaves, rolls and pizza crust.
- 47-oz. water reservoir removes for easy filling and cleaning.
- Oven is roomy enough to accommodate a 5-lb. whole chicken or a 12" pizza.
- Easy-to-read LCD digital display.
- Preset functions: toast, convection bake (125-450˚F), bake steam (225–450˚F), broil (300–500˚F), broil steam (300–500˚F), steam (100–210˚F), super steam (125-400˚F), bread (125–450˚F), warm (125-300˚F).
Dimensions & More Info
- Stainless-steel construction.
- 19 1/4" x 14 3/4" x 11" high.
- 0.60-cu.-ft. interior.
- 22 lb.
- Model CSO 300.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
Use & Care
- Place oven and appropriate accessories on a clean, dry, flat surface.
- Always make sure water reservoir is full before using any of the steam functions.
- Do not touch hot surfaces. Use handles or knobs.
- To protect against electrical shock, do not immerse cord or plug, or place any part of the oven in water or other liquids.
- Always unplug the oven from the electrical outlet before cleaning.
- When cleaning the exterior, do not use abrasive cleansers, as they will damage the finish. Simply wipe the exterior with a clean damp cloth and dry thoroughly.
- To clean the interior walls, you can first loosen food debris by running the Steam cycle function. Follow the Operating Instructions, using the Steam function default (30 minutes at 210 ̊F). Once cycle is complete wipe interior with a cloth or sponge. Do not use harsh abrasives or corrosive products, which could damage the oven wall surface.
- The oven rack, baking pan, broiling rack, and crumb tray are dishwasher safe.
Whole Wheat Pancakes Strawberry Rhubarb
Trim the rhubarb and cut the stalks into 1-inch lengths. Set aside.
In a heavy saucepan over high heat, combine the 3/4 cup sugar and the water. Cook, stirring constantly, until the sugar melts. Continue cooking, without stirring, using a pastry brush dipped in cold water to wash down any sugar crystals that form inside the pan and occasionally swirling the pan by its handle, until the mixture caramelizes and turns dark amber. Add the rhubarb; the caramel will harden. Stir vigorously until the caramel melts again. Stir in the orange zest and orange juice. Cook just until the caramel mixture is syrupy and the rhubarb is tender but holds its shape, about 3 minutes. Transfer to a serving bowl and let cool slightly, then stir in the strawberries. Set the compote aside.
Preheat an oven to 200°F.
In a large bowl, sift together the whole wheat flour, all-purpose flour, the 2 Tbs. sugar, the baking powder, baking soda and salt. Add any bran left in the sifter from the wheat flour, along with the 1 cup wheat bran. In another bowl, whisk together the milk, yogurt, the 1/2 cup buttermilk, the eggs and melted butter. Pour the milk mixture into the flour mixture and stir until just combined. Do not overmix.
Preheat a griddle over high heat until hot; a few drops of water flicked onto the surface should skitter across it. Lightly oil the griddle. For each pancake, pour about 1/4 cup of the batter onto the griddle and spread it slightly with the back of the measuring cup. Cook until bubbles form and break on the surface, about 2 minutes. Flip the pancakes and cook until golden brown on the other side, 1 to 2 minutes more. Transfer the pancakes to a baking sheet and keep warm in the oven. Repeat with the remaining batter, oiling the griddle as needed. If the batter begins to thicken, thin it with a little more buttermilk.
Serve the pancakes hot, with the warm compote and butter. Serves 4.
Adapted from Williams Sonoma Breakfast Comforts, by Rick Rodgers (Weldon Owen, 2011).
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Cuisinart Combo Steam and Convection Oven
|Cuisinart Combo Steam and Convection Oven||Sugg. Price $585 Our Price $299.95||$0|