Cuisinart Combo Steam and Convection Oven
- Free Shipping
Meet the first countertop appliance that combines a full-featured convection oven with a steaming function. You can bake and steam or broil and steam your favorite meats, seafood or veggies. Or proof bread dough in the oven, then bake with steam for an artisan-style loaf with a crisp, golden-brown crust. Great for steaming rice, too!
- Energy-efficient machine cooks up to 40% faster than conventional ovens.
- Customized Bake-with-Steam and Broil-with-Steam settings —plus all the standard functions of a traditional countertop toaster oven.
- Gives you up to two hours of uninterrupted steam for fat-free cooking with maximum moisture retention.
- Specialized dough-proofing technology helps ensure perfect loaves, rolls and pizza crust.
- 47-oz. water reservoir removes for easy filling and cleaning.
- Oven is roomy enough to accommodate a 5-lb. whole chicken or a 12" pizza.
- Easy-to-read LCD digital display.
- Preset functions: toast, convection bake (125-450˚F), bake steam (225–450˚F), broil (300–500˚F), broil steam (300–500˚F), steam (100–210˚F), super steam (125-400˚F), bread (125–450˚F), warm (125-300˚F).
- Dimensions & More Info
- Stainless-steel construction.
- 19 1/4" x 14 3/4" x 11" high.
- 0.60-cu.-ft. interior.
- 22 lb.
- Model CSO 300.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Place oven and appropriate accessories on a clean, dry, flat surface.
- Always make sure water reservoir is full before using any of the steam functions.
- Do not touch hot surfaces. Use handles or knobs.
- To protect against electrical shock, do not immerse cord or plug, or place any part of the oven in water or other liquids.
- Always unplug the oven from the electrical outlet before cleaning.
- When cleaning the exterior, do not use abrasive cleansers, as they will damage the finish. Simply wipe the exterior with a clean damp cloth and dry thoroughly.
- To clean the interior walls, you can first loosen food debris by running the Steam cycle function. Follow the Operating Instructions, using the Steam function default (30 minutes at 210 ̊F). Once cycle is complete wipe interior with a cloth or sponge. Do not use harsh abrasives or corrosive products, which could damage the oven wall surface.
- The oven rack, baking pan, broiling rack, and crumb tray are dishwasher safe.
Next Day Delivery
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.