Cuisinart Combo Steam and Convection Oven
- Special Offer
Meet the first countertop appliance that combines a full-featured convection oven with a steaming function. You can bake and steam or broil and steam your favorite meats, seafood or veggies. Or proof bread dough in the oven, then bake with steam for an artisan-style loaf with a crisp, golden-brown crust. Great for steaming rice, too!
- Energy-efficient machine cooks up to 40% faster than conventional ovens.
- Customized Bake-with-Steam and Broil-with-Steam settings —plus all the standard functions of a traditional countertop toaster oven.
- Gives you up to two hours of uninterrupted steam for fat-free cooking with maximum moisture retention.
- Specialized dough-proofing technology helps ensure perfect loaves, rolls and pizza crust.
- 47-oz. water reservoir removes for easy filling and cleaning.
- Oven is roomy enough to accommodate a 5-lb. whole chicken or a 12" pizza.
- Easy-to-read LCD digital display.
- Preset functions: toast, convection bake (125-450˚F), bake steam (225–450˚F), broil (300–500˚F), broil steam (300–500˚F), steam (100–210˚F), super steam (125-400˚F), bread (125–450˚F), warm (125-300˚F).
- Dimensions & More Info
- Stainless-steel construction.
- 19 1/4" x 14 3/4" x 11" high.
- 0.60-cu.-ft. interior.
- 22 lb.
- Model CSO 300.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Place oven and appropriate accessories on a clean, dry, flat surface.
- Always make sure water reservoir is full before using any of the steam functions.
- Do not touch hot surfaces. Use handles or knobs.
- To protect against electrical shock, do not immerse cord or plug, or place any part of the oven in water or other liquids.
- Always unplug the oven from the electrical outlet before cleaning.
- When cleaning the exterior, do not use abrasive cleansers, as they will damage the finish. Simply wipe the exterior with a clean damp cloth and dry thoroughly.
- To clean the interior walls, you can first loosen food debris by running the Steam cycle function. Follow the Operating Instructions, using the Steam function default (30 minutes at 210 ̊F). Once cycle is complete wipe interior with a cloth or sponge. Do not use harsh abrasives or corrosive products, which could damage the oven wall surface.
- The oven rack, baking pan, broiling rack, and crumb tray are dishwasher safe.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Monaco from Love this Oven Purchased a month ago. Love it. Far superior to my old toaster oven. The steam/reheat option for leftovers is one of my favorite features. Microwaves are not that healthy and the ability to heat with steam is fantastic. I have also used the Convection oven feature for zucchini bread. Does not heat up my kitchen like my regular oven does. I bought the oven so I could make artisan bread (which requires the bake/steam option), and have not utilized that yet. Plan to do so shortly. Wish I had purchased this oven a year ago. Use it daily. Cleanup is easy...another great feature.Date published: 2016-09-22Rated 5 out of 5 by DrOdette from Can't Live Without Steam My husband has wanted this oven for a while, but I was hesitant: we don't need another oven, just takes up counter-top space, what would you cook with steam besides rice? Boy was I wrong! I use it every day. The first thing I made was roasted chicken, just followed the recipe that came with the oven, it was amazing, I've never tasted chicken this moist before. The size, for the two of us, is perfect. Now the regular oven is too big and warms up the house too much. I've purchased smaller Le Creuset bake wear and Chicago Metallic toaster oven pans, muffin tins, roaster pan, etc. I'm currently redesigning my kitchen and getting a built-in steam oven, 'cause this is all I use now. My husband was right, why did I wait so long to get this oven.Date published: 2016-07-24Rated 5 out of 5 by Deb4KitchenCathartics from 10 Star oven! Does NOT retain smells BEST countertop kitchen investment I've made so far! Perfect for those who want a second oven without remodeling their kitchen. ****IMPORTANT- to avoid the lingering smells some shared, you MUST empty the water catch below the oven after using the steam feature. The reservoir isn't in plain sight, so easy to miss without reading the instructions. =) PSA over. Otherwise, LOVE this small workhorse! The steam feature was my main reason for choosing this oven; haven't used my standard oven since. Chicken, fish (empty the water catch!), veggies all benefit from using steam. Bread- proofing and baking, easy and perfect crisp crust, soft delicious centers! Highly recommend, will be you new fav, too! Enjoy!Date published: 2016-04-17Rated 5 out of 5 by PatrickF from Simply the best compact oven on the market This Cuisinart combo oven is simply the best investment I've made for my tiny kitchen. I live in an apartment that has a micro kitchen and needed a versatile cooker. I steam veggies, bake bread, cook chicken, port and steaks that come out perfect everytime. I use this daily and love it. A recommendation is to put a small dish of coffee grounds in it when cool to help with odors. I love it so much I just bought one for my elderly parents as a gift.Date published: 2015-12-03Rated 5 out of 5 by ShoeboxsMom from Love The Versatiliby I love all the options available, especially the steam bake. This is my first counter-top oven and I do wish there was a better cookbook.Date published: 2015-08-29Rated 4 out of 5 by StayAtHomeMum from Easy, Versatile I had read mixed reviews about this oven, and I wasn't sure if I'd like it. I am so happy that we purchased it. Our family uses it everyday--for tasks as simple as toasting bread to creating steamed entrees. There are a couple minor issues (it could be easier to clean, aromas can linger, the lettering on the dials wipes off over time, etc.), but still absolutely a worthwhile purchase.Date published: 2015-01-20Rated 1 out of 5 by AH0701 from Not so easy to clean I loved using this oven up until I steamed salmon. I have followed the cleaning manufacturer instrucciones but the fish smell is still there today after 4 days. I have done the process at least four times, and Nope.... it is still there. I am going to return it. I am afraid of being stuck with the "aroma" "per secula seculorum" If someone could advise me another way of cleaning it, I would keep it. ThanksDate published: 2014-09-07Rated 5 out of 5 by UKMeatPies from Don't know why I never used one before I remember purchasing a toaster oven 5 years ago but gave away to my sister since I already had a pretty cool toaster. Wrong. I had been stalking the Breville when WS had a sale on this product. I purchased this product and was amazed. Even my teenage son commented on how moist the chicken he cooked in it came out! Really good only if the inside was as large to accommodate the baking set designed for the Brevile, I would be in cooks heaven,Date published: 2014-04-16