Cuisinart Coffee On Demand™ Coffee Maker
- Special Offer
- Online Only
A marvel for everyday sipping and casual entertaining, this sophisticated and compact coffeemaker makes up to 12 cups of coffee and dispenses one hot cup at a time – just press the lever.
- Coffee is brewed directly into an insulated thermal reservoir that holds up to 12 cups (60 oz.) and keeps coffee hot for up to four hours.
- Fully automatic with 24-hour advance programming.
- Optional one- to four-cup brewing cycle.
- Easy-to-read gauge and visible water-level indicator.
- Showerhead evenly distributes water over grounds, reducing temperature loss.
- Charcoal water filter removes impurities and ensures fresh-tasting coffee.
- Gold-tone coffee filter eliminates the need for paper filters.
- Audible alert signals brewing is complete.
- Automatic shutoff is programmable up to four hours.
- Coffee reservoir and drip tray remove for easy cleanup.
- ABS plastic housing with stainless-steel exterior.
- 10" x 8 1/2" x 14 1/2" high, 60-fl.-oz. cap., 9 lb. 8 oz.
- 3-year standard warranty.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Removable parts are top-rack dishwasher safe.
- Wipe base clean with a damp cloth.
- Decalcify coffeemaker as needed with a mixture of 1 part vinegar to 2 parts water.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.