Cuisinart Buona Tazza Single Serve Espresso
Savor the pleasures of espresso on-demand—this efficient machine brews a perfect cup at the touch of a button. Designed exclusively for use with illy's premum iperEspresso capsules, this versatile machine lets you customize coffee temperature, volume and strength, so you can be sure your espresso is always brewed exactly the way you like it.
- Single-serve espresso machine combines one-touch ease with the convenience of pre-measured coffee capsules.
- Designed exclusively for use with sealed illy iperEspresso capsules, each filled with the perfect amount of illy's premium, 100% sustainably grown Arabica coffee.
- User-friendly LED controls for single or double espresso, temperature and flavor strength.
- Brews directly into demitasse, regular cups or tall travel mugs.
- 19 bars of pressure deliver rich, dark espresso with a perfect crema.
- Stay-clean brew head never comes in direct contact with coffee, ensuring the purest flavor every time.
- Used capsule container catches and stores up to 10 capsules.
- Cup tray flips down for demitasse cups, folds up to accommodate larger cups.
- Removable drip tray lifts off to accommodate tall travel mugs—and makes clean-up a breeze.
- Removable reservoir holds enough water to brew up to 20 shots of espresso.
- Cup-warming plate helps ensure the hottest espresso.
- Power button has energy-saver and auto shut-off modes.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Model # EM-300
- 34-oz.-cap. water reservoir.
- 14" x 5.25" x 11.75" high.
- 8 lb.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Clean housing with a damp cloth.
- Drip tray and drip tray grate are dishwasher safe.
- Do no use abrasive cleaners.
- Clean water reservoir with a damp, lint-free cloth.
- Decalcify as needed (every 3 to 6 months) with vinegar and water.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.