Cuisinart Food Processor, 20-Cup
With its staggering 20-cup capacity and workhorse of a motor, this commercial-grade food processor is built to handle the high-volume slicing, shredding and chopping jobs of restaurants and professional caterers. Its extra-wide feed tube is large enough to accommodate whole fruits and vegetables without precutting.
- Extremely powerful 800W motor makes this food processor strong enough to knead dough.
- Oversized feed tube accommodates whole fruits and vegetables.
- UL-listed for household and commercial use.
- Easy-to-use controls.
- Removable parts are dishwasher safe for convenient cleaning.
- ABS plastic housing; Lexan bowl.
- 8 3/4" x 13 1/4" x 17" high; 29 lb. 4 oz.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
Food processor includes:
- Thin (2mm), medium (4mm) and thick (6mm) stainless-steel slicing discs.
- Shredding disc.
- Chopping/mixing blade.
- Dough blade.
- Small and large pushers.
- Detachable disc stem.
- Cleaning tool.
- Recipe book.
- Use & Care
- Removable parts are dishwasher safe.
- Wipe base clean with a damp cloth.
- Avoid harsh detergents and abrasive cleansers.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.