Cuisinart 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker with Glass Carafe
Equally suitable for elegant entertaining and everyday breakfast service, this programmable coffeemaker lets you set a brewing cycle up to 24 hours in advance.
- Fully automatic with 24-hour advance programming.
- Optional one- to four-cup brewing cycle.
- Glass carafe holds up to 12 cups (60 oz.).
- Showerhead evenly distributes water over grounds, reducing temperature loss.
- Charcoal water filter removes impurities and ensures fresh-tasting coffee.
- Gold-tone coffee filter eliminates the need for paper filters.
- Brew-pause allows you to enjoy a cup of coffee before brewing has finished.
- Audible alert signals brewing is complete.
- Automatic shutoff is programmable up to four hours.
- Time-to-clean indicator light.
- Stainless-steel control panel.
- ABS plastic construction.
- 8" sq., 14 1/4" high.
- 60-fl.-oz. cap.
- 7 lb. 14 oz.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Do not use glass carafe on stovetop.
- Removable parts are dishwasher safe.
- Wipe base clean with a damp cloth.
- When time-to-clean indicator light appears, decalcify coffeemaker with a mixture of 1 part vinegar to 2 parts water.
Next Day Delivery
You May Also Need
Cuisinart Water Filter
- Free Shipping