Cuisinart 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker with Hot Water System
Coffee MakerInternet Only
Save counter space – and time – while you brew delicious coffee with this programmable coffeemaker. Easy to program up to 24 hours in advance, it also boils and dispenses hot water within one minute.
- Fully automatic with 24-hour advance programming.
- Optional one- to four-cup brewing cycle.
- Drip-free glass carafe holds up to 12 cups of coffee (60 oz.).
- Boils and dispenses hot water for tea, instant soup and oatmeal in one minute.
- Showerhead evenly distributes water over grounds, reducing temperature loss.
- Hotplate temperature-control function lets you keep the carafe at High, Medium or Low warmth.
- Charcoal water filter removes impurities and ensures fresh-tasting coffee.
- Gold-tone coffee filter eliminates the need for paper filters.
- Brew Pause allows you to enjoy a cup of coffee before brewing has finished.
- Removable drip tray.
- Automatic shutoff is programmable up to four hours.
- Automatic self-cleaning function.
- Stainless-steel control panel with backlit LCD display.
- ABS plastic construction.
- 10 1/4" x 9 1/2" x 14 1/4" high.
- 60 fl.-oz. cap.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Do not use glass carafe on stovetop.
- Removable parts are dishwasher safe.
- Wipe base clean with a damp cloth.
- When time-to-clean indicator light appears, decalcify coffeemaker with a mixture of 1 part vinegar to 2 parts water.