Cuisinart 12-Cup Extreme Brew Coffee Maker with Glass Carafe
- Special Offer
- Free Shipping
Cuisinart gets your morning off to a brisk start with a programmable coffeemaker that brews up to 25% faster than most coffee machines. This new level of speed plus adjustable strength settings ensure you’ll get your morning coffee when and how you like it.
- Completely automatic operation with 24-hour programmability.
- Equipped with Extreme Brew Technology, a re-engineered brewing process that lets you enjoy hot, fresh coffee up to 25% faster than most coffee machines.
- A 1- to 4-cup setting maximizes flavors for smaller batches.
- Showerhead evenly distributes water over grounds, reducing temperature loss.
- Charcoal water filter removes impurities and ensures fresh-tasting coffee.
- A variable control on the heater plate keeps coffee at your desired serving temperature.
- Use the Brew Pause feature to sneak a quick cup before the brew cycle has finished.
- Two settings let you adjust coffee strength to your preference.
- Glass carafe holds up to 12 cups (60 fl.oz).
- Audible alert signals when brew cycle is complete.
- Dimensions & More Info
- ABS plastic housing with glass carafe.
- 8" x 9" x 15 1/2" high.
- Reservoir capacity: 60 fl. oz.
- 7 lb. 14 oz
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Replace water filter every 60 days or 60 uses.
- Removable parts are dishwasher safe.
- Wipe base clean with a damp cloth.
- When time-to-clean indicator light appears, decalcify coffeemaker with a mixture of 1 part vinegar to 2 parts water.
Next Day Delivery