Cuisinart 12-Cup Extreme Brew Coffee Maker with Glass Carafe
- Special Offer
- Free Shipping
Cuisinart gets your morning off to a brisk start with a programmable coffeemaker that brews up to 25% faster than most coffee machines. This new level of speed plus adjustable strength settings ensure you’ll get your morning coffee when and how you like it.
- Completely automatic operation with 24-hour programmability.
- Equipped with Extreme Brew Technology, a re-engineered brewing process that lets you enjoy hot, fresh coffee up to 25% faster than most coffee machines.
- A 1- to 4-cup setting maximizes flavors for smaller batches.
- Showerhead evenly distributes water over grounds, reducing temperature loss.
- Charcoal water filter removes impurities and ensures fresh-tasting coffee.
- A variable control on the heater plate keeps coffee at your desired serving temperature.
- Use the Brew Pause feature to sneak a quick cup before the brew cycle has finished.
- Two settings let you adjust coffee strength to your preference.
- Glass carafe holds up to 12 cups (60 fl.oz).
- Audible alert signals when brew cycle is complete.
- Dimensions & More Info
- ABS plastic housing with glass carafe.
- 8" x 9" x 15 1/2" high.
- Reservoir capacity: 60 fl. oz.
- 7 lb. 14 oz
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Replace water filter every 60 days or 60 uses.
- Removable parts are dishwasher safe.
- Wipe base clean with a damp cloth.
- When time-to-clean indicator light appears, decalcify coffeemaker with a mixture of 1 part vinegar to 2 parts water.
Next Day Delivery
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.