Cuisinart 10-Cup Extreme Brew Elite Coffee Maker with Thermal Carafe
- Special Offer
- Free Shipping
Coffee lovers know that temperature is just as important as taste. This innovative machine lets you choose from three heat settings, including the hottest setting Cuisinart has ever offered. Combine that with two strength options, and you can customize your perfect cup. The Extreme Brew Elite is fast, too—brew a full pot up to 25% faster than most coffee makers.
- Adjustable Brewed Coffee Temperature Control uses a unique new internal heating system to provide three temperature settings: Regular, Hot and X-Hot.
- Touchpad controls 24-hour brew start, self-clean, 0-4 hour auto-shutoff and a 1- to 4-cup setting with surrounding blue LED lights.
- Equipped with Extreme Brew Technology, a re-engineered brewing process that lets you enjoy hot, fresh coffee up to 25% faster than most coffee machines.
- Two settings let you adjust coffee strength to your preference.
- A 60-second reset feature recalls settings and stage of brewing process in case of power loss.
- Charcoal water filter remove impurities and ensures fresh-tasting coffee.
- Gold-tone coffee filter is reusable, eliminating the need for paper filters.
- Use the Brew Pause feature to sneak a quick cup before the brew cycle has finished.
- Drip-free pour spout and wide-grip handle for easy serving.
- Double-wall insulated thermal carafe maintains heat even while away from unit and holds up to 10 cups (50 oz).
- Audible alert signals when brew cycle is complete.
- ABS plastic housing with stainless-steel carafe.
- 8" x 10 1/4" x 14 3/4" high.
- 50-fl.-oz. cap.
- 7 lb.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Replace water filter every 60 days or 60 uses.
- Removable parts are dishwasher safe.
- Wipe base clean with a damp cloth.
- When time-to-clean indicator light appears, decalcify coffeemaker with a mixture of 1 part vinegar to 2 parts water.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.