Craft A Brew Gluten-Free Beer Making Kit
- Online Only
Brew your own 100% gluten-free beer at home with our easy-to-use kit. It includes all the basic equipment, ingredients and instructions you need to craft great-tasting beer from the very first batch. Follow the step-by-step instructions, and in about four weeks you’ll enjoy a semi-sweet, Belgian-style dark ale that's so delicious, you’d never know it’s gluten free!
- Includes brewing equipment and ingredients to brew gluten-free dark ale, including enough gluten-free mix, hops and yeast for your first batch (ten 12-oz. bottles).
- Complete instructions provided in the included A Guide to Craft Brewing.
- Equipment can be reused again and again to brew additional batches.
- Dimensions & More Info
- A Guide to Craft Brewing book
- 1-gal.-cap. glass carboy
- Rubber stopper
- 3-piece airlock
- Racking cane for bottling
- Food-grade tubing with thumb clamp
- Gluten-Free Recipe Mix with sorghum extract, dark Begian candy sugar, hops, sanitizer and yeast.
Additional equipment & ingredients required:
- Large brew pot
- Fine-mesh strainer
- 10 lb. ice
- 10 swing-top bottles
- Sorghum extract, dark candi sugar, hops, sanitizer and yeast.