Craft A Brew Gluten-Free Beer Making Kit
- Online Only
Brew your own 100% gluten-free beer at home with our easy-to-use kit. It includes all the basic equipment, ingredients and instructions you need to craft great-tasting beer from the very first batch. Follow the step-by-step instructions, and in about four weeks you’ll enjoy a semi-sweet, Belgian-style dark ale that's so delicious, you’d never know it’s gluten free!
- Includes brewing equipment and ingredients to brew gluten-free dark ale, including enough gluten-free mix, hops and yeast for your first batch (ten 12-oz. bottles).
- Complete instructions provided in the included A Guide to Craft Brewing.
- Equipment can be reused again and again to brew additional batches.
- Dimensions & More Info
- A Guide to Craft Brewing book
- 1-gal.-cap. glass carboy
- Rubber stopper
- 3-piece airlock
- Racking cane for bottling
- Food-grade tubing with thumb clamp
- Gluten-Free Recipe Mix with sorghum extract, dark Begian candy sugar, hops, sanitizer and yeast.
Additional equipment & ingredients required:
- Large brew pot
- Fine-mesh strainer
- 10 lb. ice
- 10 swing-top bottles
- Sorghum extract, dark candi sugar, hops, sanitizer and yeast.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.