Brew your own Oktoberfest Ale at home with our beer-making kit. It includes all the basic equipment, ingredients and instructions you need to craft great-tasting beer from the very first batch. Follow the step-by-step instructions, and in about four weeks, you’ll enjoy an Oktoberfest Ale that is true to German style and bursting with sweet, malty flavors.
- Includes brewing equipment and ingredients to brew Oktoberfest Ale, including enough malt, grain, hops and yeast for your first batch.
- Complete instructions provided in the included A Guide to Craft Brewing.
- Additional equipment and ingredients required: Large brew pot, fine-mesh strainer, 10 lb. ice and 10 swing-top bottles.
- Ingredients included for 1 gal. (ten 12-oz. bottles).
- Equipment can be reused to brew additional batches.