Cozy Winter Scarf Making Kit
The knitting experts at New York’s fashionable Purl Soho have put together this kit that comes with everything you need to make a soft, warm winter scarf. Choose from two beautiful patterns, one that’s easy enough for the beginner and a more challenging design for the experienced knitter.
- Includes reusable birch knitting needles and finishing needle.
- Two scarf patterns, a snowdrift pattern for the beginning knitter and a snowflake for more experienced knitters.
- Yarn is beautiful Merino lamb’s wool, prized for its softness and strength.
- Complete instructions included.
- Makes one scarf.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Three skeins supersoft Merino yarn in heirloom white.
- Two solid birch knitting needles, size U.S. #15.
- Two scarf patterns: snowdrift and snowflake.
- Detailed instruction booklet with color photographs.
- Finished snowdrift scarf is 65" long, 6 1/2" wide.
- Finished snowflake scarf is 52" long, 9" wide.